2021 – 2024
PhD Student, Géosciences Montpellier, France.
I’m currently working in the Géosciences Montpellier laboratory as a PhD student. The exact subject of my thesis is the following : “Hydro-sedimentary vulnerability and resilience of a reef-lagoon system: a quantitative approach applied to the island of Maupiti“
2018 – 2021
SeaTech Engineering School, Toulon, France.
I graduated from Seatech engineering school with a major in Advanced Marine engineering and double diploma in Environmental Physics for risk assessment from the master in Sea Sciences of the University of Toulon.
- Implementation of the numerical code for a Delft3D–SWAN hydrodynamic model and comparison between field data and numerical results from cluster computations.
- Mapping the coral seabed of the island of Maupiti under QGIS and automation of seabed characterization based on statistical reflectance data at 10-metre scale.
- Modelling Maupiti under Xbeach for the water’s residence time study inside the lagoon.
2015 – 2018
CPGE Lycée Pierre de Fermat, Toulouse, France.
I took a Higher Education Program in physics and mathematics, which was compulsory to enter a top French Engineering School with competitive entrance examinations.
- I modelled the vibrations of a circular membrane with a non-uniform density.
- I designed a sound modifying algorithm based upon the Fourier series decomposition.
2008 – 2015
Lycée Français de Madrid, Madrid, Spain.
I obtained my French High School diploma with majors in mathematics and
physics and passed the Spanish Selectividad with 9,182 out of 10.
First class honors with jury’s congratulation